October 31, 2017
Housing Management Facilitator
To assist the Property Manager in all aspects of Housing Management in Cornwall: You will help to facilitate tenant sign ups and breaches of licence conditions, undertaking administrative work as necessary.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Oversee properties ensuring that room checks and communal room checks are up to date, room inspections have been carried out, health and safety checks are being undertaken, and all relevant paperwork is completed.
- Oversees the administration of serious incidents, complaints and compliments, collating evidence and recording any actions required, and report to the Property Manager.
- Liaise with the Property Manager regarding rental payments for clients.
- Liaise with the Property Manager with regards to issuing letters and communication with tenants regarding their arrears. Liaise with staff in regards to voids in projects.
- Assist in arranging for contractors to visit all relevant properties to undertake tasks as required, and with the Property Manager ensure properties have valid certification in place e.g. electric, gas, sprinklers, CCTV, fire alarms etc.
- Ensure any maintenance issues are reported to the Property Manager and liaise with the relevant contractor to conclude the m
- Deal with all aspects of antisocial behaviour including breaches of licence conditions.
- Overseeing all household stock purchasing.
- Undertake tenant sign ups as and when required.
- Conduct weekly house checks and report any concerns to the Property Manager.
- Completion of weekly health and safety and fire checks in Dorset.
- Monitoring all maintenance requests.
- Action all maintenance requirements and review all works completed.
- Complete the maintenance spreadsheet.
- Liaise with maintenance contractors.
- Allow access to properties from outside contractors, as and when required.
- Collection of housing benefit forms for processing
- Collection and distribution of petty cash.
Job Type: Full-time
Driving Licence and Car essential
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,400.00 to £16,800.00 /year