Would you like to work with us?
Our Mission is to provide sustainable homes, specialised support and compassionate care to vulnerable adults. Do you have the attributes it takes to work as part of the Pivotal team?
Our people tell us how choosing a career that enables them to make such a positive difference to the people they support gives them a great sense of fulfilment and satisfaction.
It takes certain qualities to be able to make a positive difference to the wellbeing and progression in other people’s lives. We at Pivotal recognise the importance of recruiting people who have these qualities. We see care as a professional career and quickly notice the potential in our people – providing training and actively supporting them to progress within the company.
We have many and varied roles, not only as Carers and Support Workers, within the Pivotal Group. We never overlook the contribution of those of us who have been with us for many years and long service awards are presented in recognition of their dedication.
Some of the benefits of a career with Pivotal are:
- A truly rewarding career
- Becoming part of a committed and professional team
- Working with a professional group, not an agency
- Meeting new, interesting people and friends
- Company pension
- Overtime is available
- Free comprehensive training
- Free DBS checks
- Being paid whilst you train and learn
- Full support and mentoring in your role
- Career development pathway
- Support to obtain career building industry qualifications
- Opportunities to specialise – working with specific support need groups
- ‘Introduce a friend’ scheme
We welcome enquiries from experienced individuals or those who are looking to start a career in the sector.
If you would like to find out more about our career opportunities, our current vacancies, or for an informal chat please contact:
HR Team on 01202 306070