Would you like to work with us?
Our Mission is to provide sustainable homes, specialised support and compassionate care to vulnerable adults. Do you have the attributes it takes to work as part of the Pivotal team?
Our people tell us how choosing a career that enables them to make such a positive difference to the people they support gives them a great sense of fulfilment and satisfaction.
It takes certain qualities to be able to make a positive difference to the wellbeing and progression in other people’s lives. We at Pivotal recognise the importance of recruiting people who have these qualities. We see care as a professional career and quickly notice the potential in our people – providing training and actively supporting them to progress within the company.
We have many and varied roles, not only as Support Workers, within the Pivotal Group. We never overlook the contribution of those of us who have been with us for many years and long service awards are presented in recognition of their dedication.
Some of the benefits of a career with Pivotal are:
- Perkbox – access to over 200 discounts
- Simply Health – health and well-being cover
- Comprehensive training program
- Paid to train and learn
- Support to obtain professional qualifications
- Internal recruitment -access to live vacancies across the Pivotal group
- Company pension
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Long service annual leave rewards
- Free DBS check
- Full support and mentoring in your role
- Regular 1 to 1s with your manager
- Opportunities for progression in a growing company
- A truly rewarding career
We welcome enquiries from experienced individuals or those who are looking to start a career in the sector.
Night Tenancy Sustainment Officer – Gloucester, full-time
Cleaner/Mobile Domestic Assistant – Gloucester, full-time
Night Tenancy Sustainment Officer – Cornwall, full-time
Neighbourhood Manager – Bournemouth, full-time
If you would like to find out more about our career opportunities, our current vacancies, or for an informal chat please contact:
HR Team on 01202 306070